Search found 7 matches

by zaff
Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:35 pm
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: Email not getting sent using SMTP
Replies: 12
Views: 588

Re: Email not getting sent using SMTP

Different issues, same cause: SSL connection. Is your instance secured? Thanks for your support ! I googled bit and changed ssl option in SMTP settings page of Forma lms and changed to "tls" as brevo.com uses 587 as port number (as suggested from one of the google community links). Howeve...
by zaff
Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:27 pm

Hi, i have a similar problem. I'm trying to setup SMTP (with Brevo or MailSender). I followed the provider instructions but when i try to send e-mails from Forma nothing happen. To alfa24: i tried to setup smtp_debug to 4 but error_log_php file doesn't show what we need. Change ssl to tls ...it wor...
by zaff
Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:23 pm

alfa24 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:21 pm Different issues, same cause: SSL connection. Is your instance secured?
Not sure, what you mean by "secured".. you are speaking to a one less technical.
by zaff
Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:54 pm

Hi, raise smtp_debug to 4 and post the debug log here. P.S.: don't attach personal info such as user/passwords, even in a screenshot. When I try the original smtp this is the message after raising smtp_debug to 4 [the smtp configuration was provided as a screenshot earlier -sorry about the password...
by zaff
Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:07 am

Email not getting sent using SMTP

Hi, Formalms and the SMTP have been working well for some time now (many months), but it stopped working since 18th of June. Our formalms are hosted in Linode and my SMTP server is with a local hosting provider. When a user tries the "forgot password" link and puts in the email ID - Formal...
by zaff
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:25 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: New installation of 2.0
Replies: 6
Views: 5023

Re: New installation of 2.0

Just as an update , I was able to pass step 7 without any red lines - Installation is complete. I gave all access to the files and config.php file (config.php file was created as a blank page). So the final message is isntallation complete. Now when i go to my browser to type of the ip address of vp...
by zaff
Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:11 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: New installation of 2.0
Replies: 6
Views: 5023

Re: New installation of 2.0

I am trying to install formalms 2.0 in PHP - 7.0.3 Ubuntu - 16.04.1. I get red highlighted in step 7 "The installer was unable to save the config.php file, download it and overwrite it online.". I have downloaded config file and uploaded in root folder using filezilla. After this my webpag...